pre and post wedding family time







oldest and youngest cousin

 the whole clan minus a few


 my loves


 cousins from youngest to oldest




We flew to California for my nieces' wedding and basically a huge family reunion. I saw all of my brothers and sisters and most of my nieces and nephews. Plus my cousins! It was the first time some of them were meeting Harkin and Issabelle. The first few days we were there was about getting together and hanging out with them all. It was pretty wild to be with everyone. We even managed to round up for a few good photos.

2 comments:

  1. What delightful photos. We're having fun seeing all your family memebers. your children look so grown up. All are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun to see these pictures. Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...