gramma in a box

















Trying to make December fun I tried out a subscription box called "Gramma in a Box". Will joked that Grammy was teleporting to visit us- if only. Anyhow it is prebaked cookies to decorate and other candy projects to make. They all had fun making them and I didn't have to go searching for special items that we would need. 

It was cute and I haven't decided if we will continue, they all think it is worth it but since we love to bake anyhow I am not sure. We'll see. 

For a cold December morning it was a fun activity.

1 comment:

  1. Only wish I had been in that box. What a fun project. I enjoy seeing the children all participating in the same project but coming up with very different designs. I am so impressed by the projects you implement! Good job Rose. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...