flashback friday :: hospital visit



One year ago today my sweet girl had to have a quick operation on her neck. She had an infected lymph node. I don't think I ever wrote about because it was so painful for her and I was just holding her for a week with no sleep and I was just so exhausted, then had no photos to really share. But it was such a huge part of our life at the time I really need to remember it- everyone else might not agree. Issabelle was so miserable that she made it not fun for everyone else. Once she had it drained she was a totally different person. It was pretty amazing how quickly she recovered. All that is left is a tiny scar on her neck. But it was such a crazy week for her at the time.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that is in the past. She certainly is a sweet girl. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...