the race





I had gotten this idea to run jay peaks trail race. Every year I say I want to do it and this was the year it was going to happen. I had been running on the treadmill so I thought why not. I asked my family to join me. All the kids agreed and were excited when the day finally arrived.

William and Landon had a friend join them. Izzy and Harkin ran the kid race and Landon went along with them for encouragement. They had a great time collecting stickers along the way. I ran my race with Landon by my side as well. He was a great support. I was not in as good as shape as I had hoped so it was harder than I imagined. Not sure if I will do it again or not. Still trying to keep the running up at home, but some days are easier than others...

1 comment:

  1. What an accomplishment! Good job by all. Landon, you are the man! Running 3 races! We are so proud of all of you. Eric, good job watching the dog. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...