thanksgiving day









It was a good day at home. I know we are home every day so in order to make it a little bit extra special we used china and silver to make it fancy. I used my grandmas china which was fun. Issabelle was excited and helped me set the table- twice. 

We had a take out lunch of the traditional meal from Jay peak since I am an employee and then I spent the afternoon cooking. I had help from everyone this year. Landon peeled the onions, Izzy and Will peeled potatoes, Izzy made the cranberry sauce and Harkin made pumpkin pie and whipped cream.  

The kids played all afternoon and I took a walk with Will in the woods right before dinner. Dinner was yummy and just the right amount. We ended the evening with a movie. 

A good day and we have much to be thankful for although it is a crazy time in our world-a warm place to sleep, a job to provide food and clothes,  and the love and comfort of our family. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...