the moment

I have been taking it slow these days with blogging. I do love writing about our days but lately we have been rather caught up with just living and enjoying our days, so I don't always have camera in hand ready to go. There have been moments that I think- oh this would be a great picture but then I would have to tear myself away from the moment. And right now I need to be in the moment. My boys are getting so big way too quickly. My baby will be 4 tomorrow!

But I have a caught a few things of the past several days.


Such as....
preparing for a fire at the fire station
"Firemen get dressed in under 1 minute!"

daredevil acts

meeting new friends

seeing deer in the middle of the day while driving through neighborhoods

lunch with friends that we have missed all winter

lesson work
imaginations at work

and several sightings of a certain Arachnid


I will be away from the computer for awhile- celebrations and family time. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. What glorious days. I love the photos. Thanks for taking time out of the moment and sharing with us. And to Landon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Grammy and Grampy. Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Landon! Grace turns four this July and I really cannot understand how that is possible! Time just goes by way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, it was so good to see you and the boys! Hope Landon has a happy birthday and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...