i have knitters





Over the weekend we went to the yarn store to buy yarn for a project for Harkin. Landon looked around at all the stuff and then asked if I would teach him to knit. We came home and that very afternoon we sat and I showed him how. He was so excited and really into it. I was surprised at how easily it came to him. After watching and listening to Landon for a day William decided he wanted to learn as well. They both are doing so well at it and very excited about what they are going to make- bi g plans are being made. I am just thrilled to be able to share one of my favorite activities with them. We sit in the late afternoon and knit together. So snugly and content.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you lived closer so you could help me perfect my knitting and also to help Grace get knitting better! I feel like my skills are still so new and am not sure if I am the right person to teach her (though I would so love to be). Thoughts?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! So exciting. Reece is learning to finger knit, but only lasts about 10 minutes before he is ready to move on to something else. One day he will knit beside me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so is wonderful to watch the boys learn and enjoy something you all can share. Can't wait to see the projects. Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...