early morning walk




When I feel so inclined and have time and motivation, I get up early in order to get out of the house before Eric leaves for work. Let's just say this does not happen often. It tends to be more on the weekends. Anyways, I have an amazing view every time, and every time it just makes me feel so relaxed and contented. I do have to walk up that huge hill you see, but I feel so energized. I really wish I would do it more often. I am trying. The mornings are getting chillier and I always hate to wake Harkin if he is asleep- since he needs to come with. I will continue to try, that's all I can do.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view. It makes me relaxed just looking at it. Enjoy whenever you are able. Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...