on mother's day




We spent the day at home. My boys made their Mama a nice breakfast. Fresh squeezed juice,  a healthy smoothie, a most delicious yogurt parfait and chocolate chip scones.

Then there was work to be done so we can stay warm in the winter. Always looking ahead. The rest of the day it rained.  We played a game, knitted a bit and just relaxed. Eric made a big dinner with lots of yummy food. I haven't been sleeping so well lately so I was off to bed early. But this is where I love to be... home with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you. It sounds like a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Rose. You are a wonderful mother and I am so proud of you and all you do for your family. Love you dearly, Mom and Dad XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...