constructing a mini-golf course





We have been staying close to home lately and so the boys were wondering what they could do to entertain themselves. At one point I believe William said he was bored. I told him it was good to be bored.

About mid- morning they called me outside to show me what they had came up with. A pretty awesome 7 hole mini-golf course, but you used a variety of items so I wouldn't really have called it golf. Anyways it was fun to play and I was totally impressed with their ideas.

I said "see what happens when you are bored" -- great inventions!!
The next day it was crazy Olympics.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that ingenious, inventive, creative and fun! Hats off to all! You know how this family loves mini golf. Love, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...