we went to the woods


 












In less than a week we have gone on two nature walks. My soul is feeling very refreshed. Yes we live in the woods but now hunting season is going on and we can't venture very far from our house. Plus I love to get out and see new places. We are starting on small walks because Harkin and Issabelle want to walk on their own. I bring the carrier for when she gets tired but Harkin still needs to walk. Anyhow, we had a fun afternoon in the woods/marsh. There was lots of time spent collecting acorns, looking for birds and checking out the plants. My four made my day. They were sweet and loving, which is all a mama can ask for.

1 comment:

  1. All of you make my day. Sweeetness galore! Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...