* this week was a tough one, full of bickering, way too much yelling and overall yuckiness
* by night all I wanted to do was crawl in bed and fall into a deep sleep, not that that happened. Harkin wakes often and usually with some sort of scream these days.
* soccer finally finished so now we can have our evenings back
* Harkin went from calling me mama to mommy- his little voice melts my heart
* rain, rain and more rain
* working hard on making a big breakfast for my growing boys so I can tame their hunger beasts
* love watching my boys get so excited over new books from our library trips
* played a new game with the boys "egyptians"
* had robotics class and horseback riding lessons
* baked corn muffins and apple turnovers with William
* love listening to the gentle sounds of Landon's guitar playing
* Harkin got his first toothbrush (we had been using a finger brush) and loves to do it himself, after mommy does it.
* Harkin is 20 months old today!
* hoping for nicer weather this weekend and some calmness among our house