Sunday Smiles

13 years ago I married my True Companion. We were fresh out of college and just beginning our careers.

We've laughed, cried, argued, and celebrated; but most of all we have grown.

Our relationship has deepened over the years and I have seen my wonderful husband turn into an amazing father. My love for him grows stronger every day as I watch him model for our boys how to be a strong and sensitive man. Eric  has such a kind heart.
I am so very blessed to have this amazing man who supports me and encourages me in all that I do.  

He is my sunshine everyday.

E,

I love you.

Always and Forever.

Happy Anniversary.

R

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    I hope you have a wonderful day.


    Yes, we do live in New Bern. We arrived here last July. I am so sorry I missed you. Please let me know when you come down to see your sister again. I would LOVE to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I remember the day as if it were yesterday. Love to all of you today and always. Love, M & D XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Love your wedding pic (and would love to see more)! I hope that you enjoyed celebrating as much as you did that day 13 years prior! May the next 13 be as blessed as the past 13 have been!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...