1. I am the youngest of six children. I have two sisters and three brothers. There is a total of 16 grandchildren, which Landon is the youngest.
2. I love being a mom, and really that is all I have ever wanted out of my life.
3. I don't really watch that much T.V. Maybe a movie or two a week and that's about it. I would rather sit and read or knit.
4. Grew up dancing ballet,and at one point thought I was going to go to New York to study, but my parents were not comfortable letting me leave home at 13.
5. I did leave home for college though. I headed out to California for 4 years of surf ,sun, adventure and a bit of studying.
6. I do most of my shopping online. I really dislike going to big stores and crowds. I try my best to support small family owned companies when I can.
7. Spent several years being an outdoor guide. Such an amazing adventure. I got to see so many spectacular places and tried out some pretty cool activities: kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking, etc.
8. One of my best friends I have had since I was 4 years old. We went to nursery school together and lived 3 houses away from each other. We live apart now but when we see or talk it is just like time stood still.
9. I am a bit of a yarn junkie. I once had 10 BIG Rubbermaid tubs full of yarn stored in my attic. Not sure when I would ever knit that fast to make it through all that yarn. I have downsized and currently have 3 tubs full.
10. I've climbed to the top of Mt. Fuji in Japan. One of my most favorite adventures. We were up above the clouds at 4:00 in the morning to see the sun rise. An awe inspiring experience.