living

So we have been busy living our lives.  We did a little skiing over the weekend.  We have found this little apartment that we rented  out a few times this winter so we get more time on the slopes. We can even bring Gritty which makes life so much easier.  

It was great with having about a foot of  fresh new snow to ski on.  The boys tried out the terrain park for the first time and are loving it.  Every 30 seconds Landon was asking when we were going to do it again.  We may be headed for trouble, but they are loving it.

I decided not to carry my camera on the mountain- I already had a backpack full of drinks and lunch. I don't mind if they get squished when I fall ( and I do fall here and there) but I don't want to ruin my camera. So no cool photos of all the jumps they did.

It has been a quiet life otherwise. Just spending time together, doing things around the house.

All is well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. Glad the boys are loving skiing. Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...