here



Vermont. Together. Skiing. Laughing. Breathing. Eating. Swimming. Playing. Living.The past 9 days. 

Now home again to our little house. To some type of normalcy. If we really ever have one. It feels good to sleep in my own bed.  Even with my 5 year old's elbow in my head. We will get on with life- you know laundry, cleaning, projects. 

The draw of the mountain is hard to resist though. My boys feel so free there. They have learned many things on those mountains. Overcoming challenges and fears. Confidence that they can do it. Compassion for others. Patience while Mama takes her sweet time over the bumps.

I feel like we are in our own little world for the day.  It is a good world to be in:)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect little world, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect vacation. So glad for all of you. Love the pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing. Love, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...