a new birth

I am excited for this to be my first post. I have been working on this blog for the past few months, trying to find just the right name. Almost like anticipating the birth of new child. Although, a new baby is by far much better. My hopes for the blog is for family and friends to keep up with what we are up to on a daily basis. To see what we are learning, creating and loving!

It is a beautiful here in Connecticut today. Sunny and windy. A great Spring day. We spent the morning just hanging out as a family and then went out to lunch. We tried a new restaurant in town. Lunch was good but the best part was dessert. Chocolate covered strawberries and white cholcolate mousse. Could it get any better? Not really.

I would have to say that my life is pretty good at the moment. I have two wonderful boys and a husband who works way too hard in order for us to live the life we do. We have fun and try to enjoy each day as it comes. I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. I do have hobbies, but my first job is being a mom. That is what I have always wanted and so far it has been pretty terrific!

So Happy Mothers day to me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your blog. I love the name and the subject matter. Can't wait to read all about your family's sweet home days. Best wishes to all! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...