Snow Theme

I don't really have a set curriculum I follow. I use things from a variety of places. Sometimes I plan ahead and other times we just go with the moment.

This past week we have been reading books about snow and Winter since it is the season.

I planned some activities to go along with one of the books we read,
Something Is Going to Happen by Charlotte Zolotow.

Day 1 - We read the book and then used shaving cream and played in the "snow".



Day 2- We read the story and then used little wooden people to retell/act the story out. Also we made muffins since the mother is making muffins throughout the story.Day 3- We read the story again, built our own snow village,and then drew our favorite part of the story.
Will's
Landon's


Over the weekend William was "reading" the story to Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...