Fun Filled Friday

Whew- today was filled with so much goodness.  

 There were errands,

activity books,

 
shaving cream play,






gift making,




outside playing and cleaning the gardens,
anxiously waiting for warmer temps. 

It has been chilly today that there was fire making.



Lots of time spent in the kitchen.

Making pizza and tapioca pudding with my little helpers. It seems like its been awhile since they were right next to me being chefs.  We had a fun time and they were so happy with their pizzas.





 Now off to watch a movie, with my hubby , some tea and tapioca for me:)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome day!

    The shaving cream/animals made me smile... whenever we have mud, moon sand, clay -anything!- the animals and/or dinos get involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! Thanks for sharing it with us! The boys are looking older to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day. I love the shaving cream and animals. Nothing better on a chilly day. And making your own pizzas and pudding. Nothing better. Love, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...