little perks









One of the perks of joining the Co-Op that we did was that we get free admission to a children's museum. 

We have been to this museum numerous times over the past 7 years. I think I first discovered it when Will had just turned one.  

The boys were so excited to go this afternoon after classes. It had been several months since we had last been. We had the whole afternoon to play- the fun we would have. Or so I thought.  

What used to capture their attention for long periods of time no longer did. Will was done with every room within 15 minutes. I remember having to drag him out of each room so we could explore the next area. My heart began to ache as I realized how much my baby is growing up. 

Landon was content for longer but he would follow William wherever he went.  Within two hours we were ready to go home.   We'll need to find other museums with a broader spectrum of interests. Oh, the bittersweet feeling of knowing we most likely will not be returning here again.

3 comments:

  1. This looks really fun. Great photos :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed projectlife and am already getting ready for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps you could take us there ... i bet the boys would love to show little A around and i am sure she would be happy to follow them from room to room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bigger the get the broader the horizons. Enjoy every stage. Love, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...