Homeschool Coop

We decided to join a coop for the Winter/Spring session. We started this past Tuesday and the boys were so excited. They are each taking 4 classes.

William:
Icky Sticky Science, Lego Building,Gym Games and Artist Trading Cards

Landon:
World History-Medieval Times, Lego Building, Arts and Crafts, and Artist Trading Cards









They both enjoyed all their classes and it was fun to meet some new friends.
I help Landon with two of his classes but then I get to have a few minutes to myself during the other two. Hopefully some time for knitting. Still have jackets that I have been working on for way to long.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I love the names of the classes. Icky sticky, what fun. and World History-Medieval Times. Can't wait for the boys to share their lessons with me. Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...