The Secret Garden



William and I had read The Secret Garden during the month of December. Someone posted about a theater class for homeschoolers so I checked it out. It just so happened that there was a 6 week class starting during January to perform The Secret Garden.

I asked the boys if they would be interested. They have never done anything like this before. They each gave it some thought and then agreed to give it a try. They love it!

They have lines to memorize and songs to sing. In only a few short weeks. I am so excited to see the whole thing come together. The performances are  February 12th and 13th.  Only a few days before the baby is due. I am hoping he holds out so I can see the boys perform.

William is Colin- who is a pretty dominant character. Landon has two parts- one of an officer and the other as the Fox. He has some silly lines to say. It is so cute. We are trying to rehearse every day. William goes about the house singing the songs. He is really very excited about this.

I am so glad they are trying out new things!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I bet they are going to have a blast with the entire process.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thespians in the making. Wonderful news and we certainly hope to see the performances too! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...