happenings








Over the past few weeks all of the boys have had to get new shoes. They have all gone through growth spurts. William is the tallest on his soccer team. Eric and I grow them big.

Soccer has started for William and he is loving every minute of it. The spectators are pretty cute, don't ya think?

We had a rainy Saturday where we all took naps, read, designed some games and played in the kitchen area as always.

Today was a nice day at home, with time outside. Trying to take everyone's portrait these days is a production. They just don't want to all smile at the same time.

Our wood pile is growing bigger every week. We will be nice and toasty all winter.

Landon had his first guitar lesson today and is very excited about it.

Harkin has become very attached all of a sudden to stuffed animals. He has two teddy bears that he is loving to snuggle with, read to and fall asleep with tucked under his arms.

I am back into the knitting game. I have a long list of projects as always. The needles are clicking away. Landon helped me design a dress for our sweet girl. We are all getting used to talking to our sister.

I have really come to terms with the fact that I am not a morning person as much as I want to be. I am OK with that. We just take it slow and then by mid-day we are getting things done. That is the beauty of homeschooling. We can learn when we are ready, whatever the time may be.

1 comment:

  1. Just when I think they can't get any cuter along comes more adorable, cute, wonderful pics. Thanks, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...