addicted

We have a confession to make. We kinda overdue (pun intended) it when we head to the library. I have been to 3 libraries in one week. We can't seem to control ourselves when it comes to books. There are way too many of them.  You just never know what you will find while you randomly browse. 

Landon has a suitcase dedicated to the library. Last week he took out 87 books. Love those libraries with no limit. Today I had to make 4 trips to my car. I was by myself but ended up with books for the boys. When they discovered them in the back of my car there was much excitement. They have arguments over the books.  How can I argue with that?  We did figured it all out though.

People often ask how I keep track of all those books. Thanks to technology, they have a little computer elf that send reminders as to when and where they are due. We take books out from all over our state.  When I say we are going to a new library there are great cheers from the back seat.

The boys will spend most afternoons reading.  I am in love with that.   So we are addicted and I hope it never stops.
 

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. Did I mention I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know that we are not the only ones addicted to the library! I was just saying yesterday that it's time to upgrade the library bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a perfect addiction :) We love books in just the same way! New libraries are the best (free!) field trips for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can read you can go anywhere in the world, learn anything you want and spend endless hours enriching yourself and those around you. I love that you all love to read books. You just can't have too many books, blocks, train tracks, cars, pencils, jingle bells...XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...