cool printables

The other day I was trying to find some cute note cards to use for a project we were doing. My sister-in -law makes all of her own and they are so cute. She is planning on showing me how one day. Then I began thinking. It would be another thing that would take time and I already have so many projects and interests, I do not need any more. Keep it simple. I did a little search on the computer and discovered that there are lots of people who make really cute things and are willing to share them for free. So why not take advantage of this lovely little gift? One less thing for me to  do. 

We found these adorable ones to start with. I am sure there are plenty more out there that I will adore and use.

Here's a link to the website I got these from. LollyChops

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they cute? Good job Rose. Love to all, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! Thanks for sharing! As soon as we get some color ink in the printer I think I'll print some out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...